How we can help
In the same way that a smoke alarm is set to sound when it detects an amount of smoke, as an early warning sign of risk of fire, Injury Alarm uses criteria to sound the alarm.
Injury Alarm will show you how your organisation is performing relative to internal and external expectations, and enable you to model your performance into the future so you can identify weaknesses before they result in incidents.
- See previous changes in performance over time based on your historical data
- View trends of changes over time, to see whether you have been improving overall
- Choose an acceptable level of performance to aim for
- Learn how to improve leadership effectiveness, systems and emergency management
- Identify frequent causes and types of injuries